Durable, reliable and professional
Assembled using aerospace adhesives, the Advanced KFS Low Floor Box Body is both urbane and robust; ensuring durability, reliability, and the utmost professionalism with every journey.
Built on an innovative low-frame chassis, the Box Body is available with a wide-opening side door for easier access and a gentler sloping ramp at the rear, making for the easier loading of vehicles and goods.
Load and unload with ease
Created without compromise and with the safety and security of your workforce at the forefront of design, our Low Floor Box Body minimises the risks of trips, slips, and strains; supporting your team to step on and off the vehicle and load & unload as safely as possible.
- Available on a Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer or Citroen Relay
- Low frame height reduction of up to 220mm
- Increased payload of up to 3,000kg
- Max width (external) of 2350mm, max width (internal) 2224mm
- Single side door, max width 900mm with or without threshold
- Non-slip, 32mm thick flooring
- Ramp panel closure with torsion hinges
Optional features include:
- Removal of cab wall and roof
- Padded tie rails
- Folding bed system
- Load lock track
- Double door at rear
Why choose Advanced KFS Special Vehicles Ltd.?
With over 30 years’ experience in the field of manufacturing a wide range of aftermarket specialist vehicles, Advanced KFS Special Vehicles Ltd. is perfectly placed to offer premium-quality, competitively priced special vehicles to a multitude of industries; working with our customers to create bespoke solutions, whatever your requirements.
4 Great Reasons to Choose Us
Vehicles tailored to your requirements
Over 30 years experience